Number 3 Church Street.

Grade II listed building, listed on 16th November, 1976. The brick building dates from the early 19th century and has a hipped slate roof. The sash windows have gauged brick heads. The first floor window has no glazing bars, the second floor window has 6-panes. The right-hand return wall is of four bays, with similar windows.

For the best part of 100 years the building was a bank. In 1886 Lloyds Bank opened there under the name of Lloyd, Barnet & Bosanquet's Bank.

Return to the
previous page