All Saints' Church, Walsall Road.

All Saints’ Church and church hall were Grade II listed on 22nd February, 2016, principally because of the architectural quality, the elegant design by Richard Twentyman, and the integrity of the design. The building still contains many of the original fittings and has changed little internally since the official opening on 4th October, 1952.

Richard Twentyman also designed the church hall which is joined to the west end of the church by a porch. The church hall opened in 1956. The buildings were built by Fletchers of Kingswinford.

The church interior.

Return to the
previous page