Listing: Old Parsonage. c.1825. By Francis Goodwin.
Pevsner: noted as "the best house" (sc. in Bilston) and "a composition
a bit out of the ordinary".
Comment: a very important building in the Bilston scene it falls,
occasionally, into disuse, but has been very expensively restored.
Originally the parsonage for St.Leonard's, which is immediately to the
right. The Town Hall is immediately behind it.