Thanks to the owner for permission to enter and photograph.
Listing: Formerly the Vicarage. c.1820, late C19 rear wing and 1890s
work by Guild of Handicrafts.
Comment: A large and very fine Georgian house. In those days the
Vicar of Tettenhall was an important fellow, well paid and well looked after.
"The House by the Church" really is its name nowadays, not just a description.
The church can be seen behind the tree in the photo above.